Thursday 20 June 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 44 - You've Had It How Long??!!

I am a little late with posting the new Crimbo Crackers challenge.  My excuse is that it didn't feel like a Thursday when I woke up so forgot.  And I wasn't organised enough to schedule it.

The theme for the fortnight is:

You've Had It How Long??!!

So perfect time to use up your Christmas stash - for more details on the challenge pop over to Crimbo Crackers! 

I've used a Sassy Cheryl pre printed image that I bought in a pack from CraftsUPrint and then had a root through my stash and found the burgundy paper that I know I've had since Jacob was a baby (and he's nearly 8!)

The papers are an old Pink Petticoat design - the cd is no longer available and I think I bought the cd at a similar time to the paper!  I know I printed the paper quite some time ago as its on semi-glossy photo paper and I've not used that for years!

The charm and embroidery thread are new editions so don't count!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenges:  L is for Less is More
Christmas at Sweet Stamping:  Cute and Cuddly and Non Traditional Colours
Crafting By Design:  Favourite Season
Nutcrafters:  Food or Drink


Image:  Sassy Cheryl pre printed topper bought from CraftsUPrint
Printed paper:  Pink Petticoat retired cd
Everything else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. I love snowmen...they're my favorite winter image. This is a cutie and you colored him wonderfully! LOVE the papers you used on this card..they go so well wtih the image! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and hope to see you again next month! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a wonderful christmas Card and the image is so fantastic.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this image - thanks for sharing with us at Nutcrafters

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute image & lovely card!

    Thank you for sharing your lovely creation in our ‘Anything goes - Show your Season’ Challenge
    Do join us again!
    Hugs
    Rene (DT Crafting by Designs)


    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the image and brilliant papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!