Sunday 12 June 2011

Splish Splash - Taking A Bath!

Isn't this just a lovely image?! Its from Jellypark and I've coloured her with Aquamarkers and Promarkers (skin). All the papers are from Polkadoodles - the layered blue I've printed at a smaller size and used it underneath too and I've added a line of dots around the edges with liquid pearls. Ribbon is Stampin Up and I've added some glitter glue to the bubbles along with seed beads for extra sparkle!


I've used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches which is almost virtually the same as The Corrosive Challenge too!
I'm also entering the card into the following challenge:

Cooking It Up With Katie
: Blue, Splash and Circles (seed beads for bubbles!)
Passion for Promarkers: Blue / Brown combo
Dutch Dare Challenge: Recipe: 3 papers (off white spots and two blue spots), 2 embellishments (ribbon and seed beads) and 1 image
Phindy's Place: Water
Make It Colourful - Blue

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers and Promarkers
  • Papers: Polkadoodle
  • Ribbon: Stampin Up
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. oh ruth that is just fab!!!! love the beedy bubbles!! off to peeky at jellypark now, thats a new one to me!!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the beads as bubbles. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, thanks for playing along with Dutch Dare Card Challenges. This is just a beautiful card. I love the way you used the seed beads for the bubbles and your colouring is superb. I am only just beginning to learn how to colour with markers so I am really impressed with your technique. I hope you join in again next week at Dutch Dare. Sue Dutch Dare DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and i like all the glitter. Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful colouring & I love the bead bubbles too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tip Top,
    What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fabulous. I love your image & admire your patience with the liquid pearls. I'd have smudged those before I finished, LOL! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the pearl detail around the edge and the beaded bubbles. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Phindy`s Place this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!