Friday 30 April 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 17 - Alter It!

It's Friday again so its another Polkadoodle challenge! This week it is my turn to host the challenge and I've picked the theme of:

Alter It!

I've used papers and topper from the brand new cd All Around and Everywhere which I've used to cover this plastic jar which I picked up on my last trip to the Scrap Store. I've inked and doodled around the edges of the paper.

It's a bit difficult to make a nice clean join so I've had to pretty it up with the tied ribbon! The topper is also from the cd and I've simply cut it out and layered it onto black card, punched holes in the side and tied it on with organza ribbon.

And here it is holding the windmills I made for last week's challenge!

To enter the challenge, please go to the challenge blog, link up your creation with Mr Linky and please remember you can enter it into upto 10 challenges including Polkadoodles. And the deadline is 12noon GMT on Sunday 9 May. Good luck!
  • All paperbased items: All Around and Everywhere from Polkadoodles
  • Jar: Scrap Store
  • Black card and ribbon: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!