Sunday 25 April 2010

Caught A Bug

This is a new challenge blog for me - Passion for Promarkers, but seeing as I have 4 packs of the pens (with more planned!) I can hardly resist the challenges can I?!

The current challenge is:

In The Garden

I've coloured an image from Bugaboo with my Promarkers and added wobbly eyes to the little ladybird in the jar. All the backing papers are from Back to Nature from Polkadoodles and the ribbon was kindly donated to me some time ago!

A quick and simple card, and yes, I do think that the main image is a little wonky....!

  • Backing papers: Back to Nature from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Bugaboo coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Wonderfully coloured image, aren't these markers so much fun? :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. We so glad you have found our challenge :) Your card is so much fun - the little bug with the googly eyes is so cute. Love the papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous image
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!