Sunday 27 December 2009

Sketch and Pink

This is the sketch over on the Sugar Bowl, with the added twist of using my favourite colour.

And I found this stamped image whilst sorting through my stash that Jozza sent me a while ago! I do have a Sugar Nellie stamp (thanks Nikky!) but I am ashamed to say that it hasn't seen ink yet!! I've coloured it with watercolour paints, cornered the edges and inked them with chestnut whispers ink.

I've used a freebie digi paper pack from The Creative Cottage so I have cheated a little with the challenge and used my (well one of) favourite papers!

The ribbon is also from my stash and I've added it to help balance the purple dress!
  • Backing papers: Freebie digi download from The Creative Cottage
  • Image: Sugar Nellie from Jozza coloured with watercolour paints
  • Ribbon: From my stash

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just so cute! Love the pinks!
    Thanks for taking time to join us this busy Holiday Season at the SB challenge! Hope to see you in the next challenge too & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!