Saturday 12 December 2009

Monster Five

The Pink Elephant challenge this week is:

Favourite Christmas Colour Combo

However, although I've used the red and green colours, I've not made a Christmas card but rather a Birthday card for a little boy who has his Birthday over Christmas!

I've used papers from Now That's Funky and have used wordart to create the large letters and then cut them out, highlighting the edges with a Sharpie black marker.

The monster stickers are from a pack I bought a while ago from the Poundshop - one sheet of big bubble monster stickers and one of these shiny ones. I've added wobbly eyes to both the monsters. The silver jump rings are from my stash.

  • Papers: Now That's Funky from Funkyhand
  • Monster stickers: From the Poundshop
  • Jump rings: My stash

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful..I bet the litte chap who gets this card is going to love those monsters.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!