Wednesday 8 July 2009

Dancing Hedgehogs

The Penny Black challenge this week is:

Red, White and Blue

I bought this image quite a while ago from ebay - it was pre stamped and I've coloured it myself. Probably highly illegal to buy this way, but it meant I got a range of images without a huge outlay on stamps!

The backing paper is big mini dots download from Pink Petticoat, the ribbon is from my stash and I've corned and inked the edges on the card. The image has been layered onto a piece of card from the scrap store. I've coloured the hedgehogs with watercolour pencils and then added some glitter glue on the tutu's!


  • Backing paper: Big Mini Dots download from Pink Petticoat
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour pencils and glitter glue
  • Ribbon: From my stash

2 comments:

  1. wowee....this is adorable...love those dancing hedgies and love how you glittered them...love that big dots paper too...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work - love your cute dancing hedgies and great colouring. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!