Saturday 28 February 2009

Fovever Friends - Black and White

The Forever Friends Challenge this week is:

Black and White

And because I wanted not to do it all in black and white, the bear has been coloured with watercolour pencils in a bear type colouring and the heart is red glitter glue. So I've kept the white as the cardstock plus the big wide white satin ribbon and the black is the scalloped oval frame and very fab black flower lacy ribbon. I've added clear gems to the flower centres and also on the frame scallops, and a bit of black organza ribbon behind the bear, finishes it all off!

  • Image: Forever Friends bear coloured with watercolour pencils and red glitter glue
  • Ribbons: All from my stash
  • Gems: All from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the big ribbon and the way you have used it. Thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, love the HUGE ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!