Tuesday 10 February 2009

Errrm, It's A Big One!

The Tag - You're It Challenge this week is a sketch:

And I ended up making a rather large tag! I'd already cut the tiny scallop tags for another project but didn't end up using them, so not wanting to waste them, I decided that the tag would just have to work around them! All the papers and vellum have been printed with the 6 papers from Huge Funky Love, which I really do like the colour combo (plus gives me the excuse to use some more of the luscious brown satin ribbon!)


All edges have been inked with bright pink ink and then again with Chestnut Whispers. The brads are from my stash and the sentiment is one of the block type with 4 different fonts of the same sentiment on, and I've used Chestnut Whispers again.


The flowers on the little tags have been cut with the Cuttlebug Flowers die and layered. The centres are card candy from Craftwork Cards (you get an awful lot for a quid!)

  • Backing paper: Huge Funky Love
  • Dies: Sizzix Scallop tag combo (smallest used) and Cuttlebug Flowers
  • Brads: From my stash
  • Ribbon: Ribbon Oasis

3 comments:

  1. fabulous take on my sketch Ruth and I love those flowers cut from vellum...thanks for joining us again this week at TYI
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brown and pink colour combo - also those flowers are just adorable! really love the centres too...thanks for joining us at TYI this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth
    Aww this is so beautiful - those vellum flowers look so delicate against the background paper - beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us again

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!