Tuesday 21 October 2008

Fluffy Jumper and Charity Shops!

A recently commissioned card! Lynsey asked me to make a card for her Mum's forthcoming Birthday and gave me a few ideas of her likes and habits. And this is what I made!

She likes charity shopping and shoes and a lager (although I've made it a pint of frothy beer!) every now and again. You can just about make out the glasses I've made from wire although the fluffy jumper hides them a little! The backing papers are Dovecraft Amethyst 6 x 6 pad with transparent vellum layer which has been embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. Card and backing paper edges have been inked in pink.


Happy Birthday Lynsey's Mum!

  • Backing papers: Dovecraft 6 x 6 Amethyst papers and transparent vellum
  • Dies: Sizzix Original Red dies which have been customised once cut
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
  • Ribbon: From my stash

7 comments:

  1. So funny, you are turning into the queen of these cute personalized cards:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cute Ruth - love the fluffy jumper
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab - can't wait for mum to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Ruth! I love the attention to detail :o) Bet she adores it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab I love all the detail and it's wonderfully personal. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth, I love love love this one its just so cute :)
    Pop by my blog as there is something for you there too
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!