Saturday 25 October 2008

Recent WIP - Camper Van Diva Swop

Now all can be revealed as my Camper Van Diva swop partner has received my package! I did show some sneaky photos a while ago, but here are the finished articles:


Each card has an oval tag cut from a 1970 road map sheet which was inside an old car magazine. I've punched a larger hole through which I've threaded ribbon in complementary colours (I did say I'd use ribbon somewhere!) and I've inked the edges of the tags and also the edges of the cards. The sentiments have been stamped with my trusty mini Studio G wooden alphabet stamp and as you can see - the lettering is not as wonky these days!

All the backing papers are downloads from various collections from Vicki's blog which I have printed to fit a 13.5cm square card. The camper van die cuts I've had for ages (I knew I'd be able to put them to good use one day!) and I've layered different colours to achieve the finished result. All have frosted windows added (translucent vellum) and silver gel line highlights.

And I'm so pleased you like them Allie! My package arrived yesterday which opened with aid from Samuel and Jacob who thought it was my Birthday and kept giving me hugs! They weren't that far wrong as it did feel like my Birthday as there was so much to unwrap! It was far too dark to take decent photos but I will do over the weekend and will share in the next few days. Thank you Allie!
  • Backing papers: All from Vicki's blog, vintage road map background from an old magazine
  • Die Cuts: From my stash
  • Sentiment: Mini wooden Studio G alphabet stamp set
  • Ribbon: From my stash


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment!