Sunday 11 May 2008

Oh-oh - I've been tagged!!

So now I suppose you get to find out something about me. Well, 7 things actually. Alex has tagged me......

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?
I didn't think I've done anything worth shouting about. Yet! I think Catherine Tate as then it would be funny.

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity, and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with you and & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be and why?
First off I'd have Gordon Ramsey. Cos he can do all the cooking and leave me prepared meals and food for the next two weeks. Plus I think I'd have a laugh with him as he seems to be a good bloke. The least favourite - Paris Hilton. I'd be tempted to hit her over the head with coconuts and feed her to the wild animals.

3. What are your 3 favourite crafting products?
Currently it would be Funky Hand backing cd's (counts as one choice!), ribbon and glue.

4. If you could invent something what do you think it would be?
Self cleaning house! For the obvious reasons - I wouldn't have to do it and I get more time for crafting!

5. What are the last 3 books that you read?
Can't honestly remember as its that long since I read properly. But more than likely either Peter Robinson or Ian Rankin.

6. QVC or Create and Craft?
As a rule I don't watch either as both drive me mad due to the presenters. However, I did watch almost an hour of Ideal World on Friday waiting for Anice to come on telly. And yes, I endured half an hour of soft sandal selling.....

7. What is your claim to fame?
I've sold Johnny Walker Black Label Whisky to Lisa Stansfield (I worked in a Kwik Save store where her recording studio and house was across the road). And I've met Prince Phillip when I collected my Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award. I also made him laugh as I was honest and couldn't remember what I did for my award...

And who to tag??

Shaz who has a unique Focus on Life
Jozza - fab sense of humour
Saysie - your blog needs updating! (last time I looked it was 6 April - good date though!)
Incy - cos you need a break from making such fab things!
Queen of Camelot - your blog needs updating too!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taggin' me tiptop. xx

    I will try and stop crafting for a few minutes in the week (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you invent the self cleaning house - I'll buy one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Ok you win, I will put my blogging hat on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!