Tuesday 29 December 2020

Treadmill Tina

2020 was the Year of the Chair - sat down way too much due to working from home since mid March and all amenities being within a few steps.  But I had a word with myself in late summer and managed to stick to a reasonable daily calorie intake and have managed to get some exercise done too.  And I intend to continue into 2021 (plus I've signed up to some digital challenges on Strava so need to make sure I don't fail!)

Treadmill Tina is from Dr Digi and she's been coloured with Promarkers - I've actually had her printed in my stash for quite some time and I'm determined to use up what I have already (they are in plastic folders awaiting my attention) before I print anything new.  Papers are even older and are from Funky Hand which sadly are no longer available.


I don't like to throw away any scraps hence the titchy bits making up some bunting at the top.  Handwritten sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Ha-Ha I think we all need this after Christmas fantacci card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!