Friday 18 December 2020

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Christmas Sentiments

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and this week the theme is

Anything Goes

I'm trying to use up stuff I already have in my stash so this is where the wide satin mint green ribbon comes in - it was a donation from when my cousin got married (nearly 9 years ago) and it was left over from making her Wedding invitations!  It went perfectly with the paper from Holly Jolly.  I've triple cut the Merry Christmas die from left over scraps of card and its hung on the aperture with a strip of acetate recycled from a school shirt packaging.  The circle has been cut using the smallest Posydoodles Basics Circles Dies


Good luck with the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!