Friday 14 August 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Opening Element or Aperture

It's time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge and the theme this week is

An Opening Element or Aperture

I've made a Ruby Wedding Anniversary card and used a fancy die that I had in my stash.  The ribbon holds the card closed and then when opened it reveals

 
The inside which is a Polkadoodles Squarey Swirly Hearts die cut from the same card with small half pearls added for extra embellishment.  The nesting square is from the same set as is the heart that I've made into a tag.


The numbers are all from a the poundshop and are kind of puffy silver but are really easy to use!  Good luck with the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. The die you have used is just so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fab idea for a card - and love those puffy silver stickers. :) I have sooo many stickers knocking about my craft room, I really need to use them more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!