Friday 15 May 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Keep It In The Family

It's time for a new Daring Cardmakers challenge and the theme this week is

Keep It In The Family

I've used an image from Jellypark which is no longer available, and I coloured it with Promarkers.  The papers are all Dovecraft - Back To Basics 2 and all were oddments I had from previous projects.

I've added a die cut banner from some lilac card, half pearls and printed the sentiment on my computer.


Good luck with the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute card! I'm sure your cousin loved it. Is purple her favourite colour ;-)?! The die cut banner with the half pearls is a great way to add some dimension to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and nice mix of pastels shades and patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!