Friday 3 April 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - April Elemental Inspiration

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week, as it is the first Friday of the month is an elemental inspirational theme:



Don't forget that you need to use at least three elements in your creation, colour counts as one choice.

I've used cloud, rain drops, rainbow and wording.  I've used a Polkadoodles Fluffy Clouds die and then made a shaker card with some seed beads I had in my stash.  The sentiment is one I've had for lifetime and is from There She Goes and the rainbow paper is from Funky Hand - Keep In Touch download which is no longer available.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze:  Anything Goes
Crafters Galore Encore:  Anything Goes
Fab n Funky:  April Showers

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! To use a cloud die as a shaker window is a great idea! And the blue beads as "shaker material" and rain drops are so clever. The sentiment goes perfectly with your card - and the hopeful rainbow colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this - what a fabulous shaker card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clean and pretty! I love the frame made with the paper!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so lovely. I do have a thing for shaker cards even though I rarely make any myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!