Friday 13 March 2020

Polkadoodles Challenge - Charms or Good Luck

It's time for a new Polkdoodles challenge and the theme is


Anything Goes

The DT were challenge to use charms or good luck and to use green.  I've used Winnie New Job from Celebrations 2 download and coloured with Promarkers.  This is for a work colleague who is leaving to go to a new job.  I've used papers from Bright and Beautiful 6x6 paper pack and cut stars out plus added some half pearls



Organza ribbon, bakers twine and charm are from my stash and I've printed the sentiment on my computer.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams:  Feminine
Creative Craft Cottage:  For The Girls

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth! Love that little charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and darling image, Ruth! I love your design and details. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry, and stay safe.
    Hugs, Lori xx
    (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring-love the little charm too.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!