Tuesday 10 March 2020

Katy the Cat Lady

This was made for a work colleague who loves her cats!  I've used Katy the Cat Lady from Dr Digi and coloured her up with Promarkers plus glossy accents on her glasses.  Wallpaper was a sheet of freebie magazine paper and I made the floorboards from an off cut of kraft card, Promarkers for shading and a fineliner black pen.


The mirror is a wooden frame that is patterned on the reverse and I've added an off cut of silver card to make the mirror.

And yes, the recipient is still speaking to me! I'd like to enter the following:

Southern Girls:  Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze:  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
All Fun Challenges:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a smashing card and so beautifully coloured
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image (this girl is just like me) and your colouring is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at All Fun challenge
    Wish to see you soon
    Lady-ownet/DT all fun challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful funny creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!