Friday 12 October 2018

Daring Card Makers - Pets

Time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme for the week is

Pets

I don't actually have any pets but this cute Woof You clear acrylic stamp from Polkadoodles.  I've coloured him with Promarkers and added papers also from Polkadoodles - Great Outdoors A5 paper pack, layering up with chocolate brown card from my stash.


I've used a stitched circles die from Polkadoodles and layered it onto a Spellbinders scalloped die.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

CCEE Stampers:  Dogs
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers:  Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Critters

4 comments:

  1. I don’t have any pets either Ruth - the boys are enough! Love your cute card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I love the cute image and your pretty colour scheme. Thanksa for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Ruth. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week for our 'animals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card!! That big nose on that sweet dog reminds me of how I wake up every morning with one of my dogs noses in my face! What a love! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!