Tuesday 10 October 2017

Morag The Moo

Here is a card made using Morag the Moo image from Dr Digi.  I've coloured her with Promarkers and added to an offcut of card for the base.


The grass has been coloured with Promarkers and I've used a Clearly Besotted die to cut out the shapes.  The sign has been handwritten.

I'd like to enter the following:

Creates and Makes:  Anything Goes  DT FAVOURITE
Inky Chicks:  Anything But Square
Always Fun Challenges:  Lots of Layers
Make My Monday:  Animal Antics  TOP THREE
Ooh La La Challenges:  Die Cuts

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous, love the cow and she looks brilliant nestled in all that grass :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun! I love that cow. Your coloring is perfect for this great card. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant. What a great character! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Ooh La La Creations. This really made me smile! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!