Friday 14 July 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 28 - Anything Goes

Welcome to a new Colour Crazy Challenge!  This week our sponsor is Pickled Potpourri and we were generously provided with a range of images to work with!  The theme of our challenges as always is:

Anything Goes

For my first card I've used one image from a set of four vintage cars - simply printed directly onto linen effect white cardstock and coloured with Aquamarkers.  Really quick and easy - I cut the image out with an X Cut die and then layered it onto some black card from my stash.  I've added a dotted frame around the image with a black fineliner pen and then the same around the edge of the black card with a white gel pen.


And my second card uses Bubble Over and I've used Promarkers for colouring.  The frame is a Polkadoodles die cut - Bubbleicious Frames and I've used ribbon, pearls and a charm from my stash.  The edges of the card have been dotted with liquid pearls.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Vintage Cars:
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Making Memories:  Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes

Bubble Over:
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Ribbons / Bows

4 comments:

  1. What great cards- I love the styles. Thank you for submitting with Making Memories Crafting. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, I love that bubble bath image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting !

    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!