Thursday 23 March 2017

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 129 - Snowflakes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Snowflakes

I've used a wooden glittered snowflake that I bought quite some time ago as it was supposed to be a tree decoration, added a bow at the top and fixed it with a half pearl (I have that many colours I can usually find one to match the papers!)  I've added another snowflake to the centre which was a charm but the shank was damaged and rather than throw it away, I knew it could be used on something!


I've added a sentiment using Sizzix Tim Holt Thinlet dies and covered them with glossy accents.  The paper I found in my stash and it was the perfect size for the card so just added a faux running stitch around the edge with a black fine liner pen.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes  WINNER
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesdays:  Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is stunning. Love the simplicity of the design - so classy. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!