Wednesday 24 February 2016

Guest Designer - Crafting By Designs

I was selected a few months ago to be a Guest Designer for Crafting By Designs and the challenge theme is:

Button Up!


I've used a cute baking set from Jellypark (sadly no longer available), coloured with Promarkers and I've used Tea and Bickies papers from Dr Digi (set of 5 for just £1!)  I've added a Sizzix balloon die cut, stamped the sentiment and added wire to attach it to the back of the card.


The fork and spoon charms are from my stash along with the buttons - had fun trying to find similar sizes and colours in the rather large jars I keep them in!  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Passion for Promarkers:  Die Cuts / Punches
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers:  For A Special Woman
House of Cards:  Shaped Cards

11 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this fun creation! I adore the fun colors--and the shapes are all perfect for the cooking theme! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Ruth! I wish I'd bagged these digis while they were still available - love it! Thanks for joining us at HOC, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Such a great design and I love the sentiment!
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card dearie. Love all the baking images. Really fun. Hugs X X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - such a fun shaped card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Shape Cards rocks, Ruth !!

    My new crafty home: My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love your card design! ;o)It is sooo much fun and also I love how you used those buttons ;o))Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Cardmakers this time ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable, great design and colors, so glad you shared it with us at House of Cards! Donna HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is so perfect for a baker--adorable!!!

    Toni
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this creative idea! Great colors too! Thanks for playing along with us over at House of Cards!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!