Friday 4 December 2015

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 49 - Traditional Christmas

Time for a new Polkadoodle challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Traditional Christmas

I've made a gift card wallet and used papers printed from Picknix 3:  Nordic Winter and added a bow made from contrasting papers.  My traditional bit is the colours that I've used - red, green and a bit of gold.


No template used for the wallet - I just made it up as I went along!  The chunky button I found in my stash (attached with a fair amount of glossy accents) and the bow slides off so you can open the wallet.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog to see all the other inspiration from the Design Team and to enter the challenge!  There is £10 worth of downloads from the store for one lucky winner!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks:  Winter
Cute Card Thursday:  Festive Colours
Sassy Studio Designs:  Anything But A Card
Scrap and Craft:  Anything Christmas
Freshly Brewed Designs:  Anything Goes Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Great design! I know the recipient will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card wallet, what a great idea.
    Mia - Polkadoodles GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Love the poinsettia and the colors....awesome, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish things worked out like this when I make it up as I go along Ruth. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make Ruth...love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this and so useful.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your idea. The bow looks great! Happy Christmas, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!