Tuesday 14 April 2015

Professor Dummkopf

Well, as with any good team, people come and go.  And there have been quite a few going where I work and here is one of the cards I made for the occasion:


The wording on the front is an 'in joke' across the office so I won't explain it!  Prof Dummkopf is available to buy in the Dr Digi store.  He's been coloured with Promarkers and I've lightly distressed a piece of blue card for the background and the lettering is a Sizzix die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love this digi from Dr Digi, and you showcased it beautifully with your card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile...Such a great card...Thank you for sharing...

    Andrea DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great image and you've showcased it really well.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, such a great image and it brought a smile to my face! Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!