Friday 6 February 2015

Sew Anniversary!

In case you didn't know, February is the month of everything love and what better way to celebrate than a sale! There are 5 Love themed downloads to buy from the Funky Hand store for just £1 each during February!


I've used I Love You Sew and all are scraps from a previous project and as I hate to throw any bit away, I knew I'd be able to use them at some point - there is always method in my madness!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Challenges:  C is for Cupid
Card Mania:  Add Some Red
Emerald Faeries:  All You Need Is Love
Mema Crafts:  Red, White plus One Other (Grey)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love the way you have created your banners. Thanks for joining in our C is for Cupid challenge at ABC Challenge. Good Luck, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) Good luck!!! iluszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice CAS card. Thank you for taking time to stop and play with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Anniversary card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome CAS style Anniversary card, just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in the challenge from Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!