Monday 4 March 2013

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 45

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge and here is the sketch for the fortnight:

I've kept to the actual shape of the sketch and used some base papers from my stash plus a digi that I found in my stash - I must have had it a while because I'd already coloured it!  I can't remember off the top of my head the designer so when I remember I'll update the details below.  I've remembered!!  It's from Pink Cat Studios and its called Rex Loves Cake!

It's been coloured with Promarkers and then added with foam pads so it stands out a little.

The sentiment has been cut with my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet dies as I needed something to fill the space!

Good luck with the challenge - for more details and how to enter please pop over to Fetch A Sketch!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

CAS on Sunday:  Happy Birthday
Eclectic Ellapu:  For A Child
Pile It On:  Happy Birthday
Di's Digi's:  All About Children
Lia Stampz:  Child's Birthday
Ladybug Crafts:  Colour Blue


Papers:  My stash
Image:  Pink Cat Studio, coloured with Promarkers
Dies:  Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set 

10 comments:

  1. WOW, I love this its fab, perfect kiddy card, bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.
    Andria

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Ruth, this is so adorable! It makes me smile! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love this image and great colours...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute monster! Thanks for joining us this week at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image. You have showcased it beautifully. Thank you for joining over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny card, I like the monster!
    Thank you for joining at our Challenge CAS on Sunday and see you next time!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN card.. that little monster is DARLING!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. I love the fun image and great shape.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks terrific! Thank you for playing with us at Lia Stampz this fortnight. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!