Wednesday 16 January 2013

A Fairy and Her Castle

And once again, I'm late with blogging the latest releases from Jellypark!  However this time its two for the price of one as I've combined both digi stamps into one card!

I don't know why I watercoloured the bottom of the card as if it was a sandcastle at the beach but I suppose that is wishful thinking as the weather is so dammed cold at the moment!

I've used Fairy Castle and printed it off quite big - the card is A5 in size - without loss of quality, and the  Cute Fairy With Wand.  Both have been coloured with Promarkers plus a dusting of stickles here and there.  I've cut round both images and then added the castle to a card blank which I pre-coloured with watercolour paint.  I added the fairy with a strip of acetate so she boings around a little!

And I added a line of liquid pearl dots around the edge of the card to finish it off!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Diva's By Design:  Girly
By The Cute and Girly:  Cute and Girly
Oozak:  Anything Goes plus Pink and Sparkly
Can You Digi It?  Getting Girly
Everybody Art:  Girl
Card Mania:  Girly

Images:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash

10 comments:

  1. Fab card. And yes you can soo be forgiven for craving spring, it faaararr tooo cold outside!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Crafty Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute!
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the colours that you've used and your image is colored wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly, this is just too stinkin' cute!!! LOVE your popped up fairy and the coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at CYDI!!! I hope you join us again soon--and I hope you have some time to join me at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday for our challenges this time around as well! HUGS and happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning work! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, so beautifully coloured too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's . Card mania Challendges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card. I like the images. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! :-) Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!! Really sweet :-) Thanks for playing along with us at Oozak Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!