Monday 30 April 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 23

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge and it's my turn to host the first week with my sketch:
We have two sponsors this fortnight:  Funky Hand is offering a download:
And A Day For Daisies is offering a $12 gift certificate!  So two prizes means two winners!
I've used a wonderful image from A Day For Daisies called Sleeping Flower.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and added some tiny half pearls plus rich purple ribbon from my stash.  I've used on one my fancy X Cut dies for the card shape and then two Nesties for the image and layering.

Papers are from Funky Hand and I've used the Spring Has Sprung download.

Good luck with the challenge - closing date is Sunday 13 May at 12noon GMT and for more details and how to enter, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes:  Ribbon and Pearls
Scrappy Frogs:  Shape It Up
Stampin' Sisters In Christ:  Something Planted
Fairy Fun Friday's:  Anything With Flowers

  • Image:  A Day For Daisies, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Funky Hand - Spring Has Sprung download
  • Dies:  X Cut and Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else:  My stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card....looks so delicate...thanks for playing with FFF!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Ruth, but then your's always are. I just love purple and lilacs, so much nicer than pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exquisite card. I love the little pearls and the shape of your card. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!