It's been coloured with Aquamarkers and glitter glue and I've used one of my Nesties to cut the shape - the next size up was too large so I've cut the red border myself. I've embossed the spotty backing paper (Happy Happy Birthday cd from Funky Hand) and the red is an old card blank that I've cut up as it was too thin to use for its intended purpose.
Sentiment is computer generated and the organza ribbon and silver chipboard snowflake are from my stash.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Inkspirations: Sketch followed
Addicted to Stamps: Christmas Card
One Stitch at a Time: Seeing Red
Penny Black at Allsorts: All Creatures Great and Small
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Christmas, Red and Embossing
Paperworks: Recipe - Animal Image, Texture and 2 Embellishments (ribbon & snowflake)
- Image: Penny Black, coloured with Aquamarkers and glitter glue
- Papers: Printed - Happy Happy Birthday cd from Funky Hand, other from my stash
- Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilites and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Sentiment: Computer generated
- Everything else: My stash