Thursday 4 February 2010

Super Mum!

Time for a Doodle Dragon Studio challenge! I'm not sure if I really thought my card through properly for the challenge which is the sketch below:

As I've made a Super Mum dragon......!! Someone will see the funny side won't they?!! Anyway, image is by Dustin Pike and I've coloured her with felt tips and a bit of white gel pen for highlights. And yes, I forgot to colour the clouds.....!

The papers are from Tinker and Co and are freebie downloads (the kits are really good!) and I've sort of used my Nesties die for the image shape - I drew round it as a template as I'd not left enough card around the image.....
This card is becoming a bit of a disaster! The sentiment is a Studio G mini wooden alphabet set and I've doodled around the edges of the card. Flowers are from The Craft Garden and the gems are from my stash.
  • Backing papers: Tinker and Co freebies
  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with felt tips and white gel pen
  • Flowers: The Craft Garden
  • Sentiment: Studio G wooden mini alphabet
  • Gems: My stash

2 comments:

  1. brilliant image! Love your colouring! such a fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one, love the sentiment, fab card, thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!