Tuesday 7 January 2020

Baby Boy

It's always good to have a stash of baby cards to hand and this time I've used Rubber Duckie from Dr Digi and coloured with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on the beak.


The papers are an offcut from my stash along with the vellum circle.  Ribbon and button also from my stash.  I'd like to enter the following:

Pattie's Creations:  Anything Goes
Craft Rocket:  Something New
Moving Along With The Times:  Something New
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!