Thursday 29 August 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 192 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've used some white card from my stash to create these pillow boxes.  Baker twine from my stash and I've added some tree decorations that I got a few years ago in the Tesco sales.


Easy and quick to make!  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Cute Card Thursday:  Anything But A Card
Christmas at Sweet Stampin:  Anything Goes
Cute n Crafty Christmas:  Anything Goes
The Holly and The Ivy:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. The look fabulous great idea Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning, love these!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!