Tuesday 24 April 2018

Herd You've Mooved

Sometimes its really easy to make a card - a work colleague has just moved house and this image from Dr Digi - Cuddly Critters Cow was just perfect!


I've handwritten the sentiment and used a BBQ stick for the banner.  The grass is an unbranded die and the image has been coloured with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge:  Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers:  Celebrations  TOP FIVE
Get Creative Challenges:  No Patterned Paper
Animal Friends:  On The Farm  TOP THREE

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the cute cow :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I had a good chuckle when I saw it! Fabulous! It mooved me.... 🤣 Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really charming! Love it! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabby looking card with a wonderful image. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine süße Kuh.
    Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this is brilliant, what a fabby card!! Love that cheeky wee cow!! Thanks for sharing on Passion for Promarkers this week, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh brilliant card, I love the fun image and your design is really clever.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP 😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh brilliant card, I love the fun image and your design is really clever.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP 😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic image and funny card! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week! Good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this image and perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for playing in our Die Cuts challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:)
    Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!