Monday 25 January 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 136

Time for a new challenge at From The Heart Stamps.  I've used the beautiful Spring Medley digi this week, coloured with Promarkers plus used papers from my stash - they were freebies in a magazine from some time ago and I'm trying to use up all the bits and bobs that I have before opening or printing anything new!

The half pearls are also from my stash and I've distressed the edges of the papers with scissors.


The sketch is below - don't forget that you can either follow the sketch or use the twist or both but please remember to use a FTHS in your creation.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Avenue 613 Create:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Awesome. Thank your for joining us over at Craft Your Passion Challenge. Hope to see you again. I am so following your wonderful blog.

    Hugs
    Tammi, Craft Your Passion, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the Spring looks~ Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!