Monday 30 November 2015

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 129

It's Monday which means its time for a new From The Heart Stamps sketch with a twist challenge!  I've used Snowman Medley and coloured them with Promarkers plus watercolour pencils for the background plus the usual glossy accents, liquid pearls and glitter glue!

I've used base card from my stash plus some pom pom ribbon I found.  Wooden snowflake is a parcel decoration from Sainsbury's (was buy two boxes get third free, so I have around 150 of these now!)  I found some silver peel offs in my stash so added the sentiment and star from one of those.  Not something I use any more but it looked ok!

The sketch is below and the twist is heat embossing - you must use a FTHS but you can follow either the sketch or the twist or both!  Good luck!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting With Dragonflies:  Christmas and Add Ribbon
Fairytale Challenge:  Christmas no Red or Green
CRAFT:  Winter
Crafty Ribbons:  Frosty Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth! your card caught my eye...love the way you embellish and the pom-poms are really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of elements! Love your sweet, beautifully colored card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth, I have my CRAFT DT hat on now. You already know I love your card, so I'll just say thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the addition of the Pom Pom ribbon just finishes your lovely card off. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!