Sunday 14 July 2013

Get Funky and Craft - Good Luck!

It's my turn to show some inspiration over at Get Funky and Craft!  This is a quick card made using the I Love You Sew download papers.  And the best bit is, most of it was made using left over scraps from previous projects!

I've added some faux stitching of my own and carefully cut out some of the letters from the matching alphabet and then added some organza ribbon and embroidery thread to the side for a bit of detail.

And even though there is pink in the collection, the download would make some great male cards too - lots of zig zags!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room:  Super Scraps
Inspire Me Friday's:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  Two Word Sentiment


All papers:  Funky Hand - I Love You Sew download papers and alpha
Everything else:  My stash 

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card and papers. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment for our two word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable way to use up scraps! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!