Sunday 9 October 2011

Oversized Jumper

Here is the second of the new releases from Jellypark! I've coloured it with Promarkers and made the sentiment on the pc which says 'Hope Christmas brings you everything you wanted!'

I think this could well be Jacob this year as he grows so fast we have to buy stuff that is too big as no sooner does something fit then its too small!

I've used an offcut of green paper from my stash plus the blue with white snowflakes is a really ancient download from Mad About Cards.

The embroidery thread again is from the Scrap Store and the snowflakes are table confetti that I've had for an age too.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Little Claire's Monthly Challenge: Christmas
One Stop Craft: Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner: Colour Challenge
Alphabet Challenge: R for Recipe - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers (do snowflakes count?!)

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Paper: Mad About Cards
  • Thread: Scrap Store
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I loved your little boy on a scooter too, such cheeky little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Ruth, I love the 2 tone embroidery thread :0)
    Have a great week sweetie.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!