Wednesday 13 October 2010

Herd It's Your Special Day!

It's no secret that I do enjoy working with sketches and the less fussy the better! This one is from the current Paper Play challenge: And I've used an image and sentiment from Digi Sparkle which will be part of the bundle of images that can be won on the November Digi Blog Hop - I'm part of the Design Team and receive the images so I can create something with them! I've coloured the very cute sheep with Promarkers and have layered both the sentiment and image onto card from my stash.

The background papers are from A Work In Progress (Cinnamon Toast Collection) and are intended to be used for digi scrapbooking but I like the papers so much I print and use! I've doodled a black line around the edge for definition and the thin black ribbon is from my stash.

The October Digi Blog Hop is still running - it is open until 25 October so there is still time to enter! For more details click HERE!
  • Backing paper: A Work In Progress
  • Image and Sentiment: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. So fun, love it. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers, my feeling is always, if they're good enough quality print them! Think this card is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!