Saturday 30 January 2010

Toadily Hoppy Birthday!

Just could not resist the Digital Tuesday Challenge which is:

Make Those Men Laugh!

I'd been asked to make a 30th Birthday card by one of the staff at nursery for her partner and said I could do what I wanted! So here it is!

I've used a template for the frog - it was on the inside of a pack of Muller kids yoghurt's. I've used papers from The Funky One by Funky Hand. The numbers were created using Word Art and then I simply cut them out after printing on both sides of the card.

The numbers open out to reveal the frog! I've attached acetate to the numbers and then underneath the frog for stability. Wording has been stamped with a 99p wooden Studio G stamp set and I've then doodled around the edges.



  • Backing papers: The Funky One by Funky Hand
  • Frog template: Muller yogurt pack
  • Number template: Word Art
  • Sentiment: Studio G little wooden alphabet stamps
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. He definitely makes me laugh - toadily awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous ruth...love how it opens to reveal that toadily gorgeous frog...and his googly eyes....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, funny card!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't this just super cute what a creative and inspirational card I love it thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card hun...love the frogs face lol

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I just love how it opens up! ...Thank you for stopping by!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!