Friday 2 October 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 20 - Sketch

It's Friday again and time for another Polkadoodle Challenge! Nikky is on Create and Craft at 11am this morning demonstrating her brand new double cd - Not For Girls! As the title suggests, it is a cd just for me although I do think that some of the papers and elements could be used for girlie cards - just no pink involved!

So, for week 20 Challenge, it is a sketch, and the DT were asked to use the Crimbley Doodles Christmas download.
I must admit, I struggled a little when I saw the sketch, but then I had a little think and decided to use an acetate card and then add the elements on! So all the paperbased elements are from the download and I've kept the loopy star top to the trees by making my own with wire and silver confetti stars.

I've not got a clue who I'll send this to as I'd have to be creative as to where I write the message!

Hope you are able to join us in the challenge this week - it is open until 12noon GMT on Sunday 11 October so you have plenty of time plus you can use what ever stash you like - it doesn't have to be Polkadoodles!

Good luck!

  • All paperbased elements: Crimbley Doodles Christmas download
  • Acetate: From my stash
  • Red Cord: From my stash
  • Wire & stars: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    Thanks for posting my card..I appreciate it...Your card is lovely, love the clear background...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!