Sunday 29 September 2013

Up, Up and Away!

I'm sharing a card I made some time ago but forgot to blog - its a Jellypark stamp called Flying A Plane.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and added glossy accents over the windscreen and goggles!  It's attached to the card with a spring so it wobbles around!

I was struggling for ideas for the backgound until I noticed a strip of offcut from the A to Z Mega paper pack that I'd used on a different project and realised that it was perfect!  A few Sizzix die cut strips of grass which have been inked and the card is complete!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

A Creative Romance:  Winged Creations
Creative Corner:  The Great Outdoors

Digi Galore:  Make A Scene
Cupboard Trilogy:  Male
Papercrafting Journey:  For The Boys

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute design, Ruth, and I love your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant card, love the image and a perfect back drop too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Thank you joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx
    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahou ! Cette carte est extra !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card. I love the super image and design. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!