Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bath Tub Bliss

Deirdery can finally relax in the tub knowing that the lock has been mended on the bathroom door. And she is taking full opportunity of the situation by reading the local rag. And she doesn't care if it gets damp!


It would be perfect if she could reach her cup of tea and if the leaky shower head was mended....! Bath Time Dierdery is available to buy from Dr Digi! I've coloured her with Promarkers and added stickles and liquid pearls here and there. I've made her quite large and cut around her to make the card!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
C is for Challenge: Sparkle
Digi Makeover: Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs: Water
Left of Centre: No Designer Paper

3 comments:

  1. What a fun shaped card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!
    Thanks for joining out Water challenge at Kitty Bee Designs
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you made my day with this project! Love your creativity and sense of humour. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!