Saturday 28 September 2013

Bobbing For Apples

Here is a cute image which is part of a monthly progressive challenge From The Heart Stamps.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and then watercolour pencils for the sky and grass.

I've added some papers that I found in my stash and then some organza pink ribbon.  I've kept the image as the focal point as I didn't want it overshadowed with fussy papers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

From The Heart Stamps:  Monthly Progressive challenge
2 Sisters:  Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs:  Colouring Skills
Send A Smile 4 Kids:  Anything Goes Kids Theme
Left of Centre:  Element of Water

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little pair and I love the pencil work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour work and the image is so pretty; I love that puppy. Thank you for joining in with us at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring Ruth! Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!