Thursday 12 September 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 50 - Quick and Easy

I'm having some real issues with Blogger and different interfaces - I schedule the posts and they either disappear or move on a year!  And half the time I have to use the html code tab as the 'compose' button does not work for me!  I've not been available today to check that the post has actually published so I'll have to find a way around that in the future!

Anyway, there is another new Crimbo Crackers challenge! The theme for the fortnight is:

Quick and Easy

And to show you just how quick and easy it can be, I made these 4 cards (variations on a theme) in about an hour!  I've used the same oh so cute Jellypark image - Angel Girl Nativity which I've coloured with Promarkers and added glitter glue to the wings.

I've also added glitter glue around the edge of the card.  Layered the image with offcuts of various coloured card and cardstock and then made the embellishment with a die cut and then a little star in the centre.  Minimal colouring and quick embellishments - the glitter glue took longer to dry than it did to make the cards!

Good luck with the Crimbo Crackers challenge - for more details pop over to the blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges: 

Southern Girls:  Make Believe
365 Day Cards: Day 243 - Pretty 
Crafters Cafe:  No Designer Paper 
Creative Card Crew:  Things With Wings 
Our Daily Bread Designs:  Get Ready For Christmas 

8 comments:

  1. I adore these quick and easy cards sweetie. Thank you for sharing your lovely creations with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful cards Ruth - they are so sweet :-)

    Jocelyn K xo
    Instead of Ironing BlogSpot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in at http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/ your images are so cute and the texture between whites is really effective!
    Danice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and you've made her adorable w/coloring and glitter! Thanks for joining ODBD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful, adorable cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet angel cards!! I just love that adorable image and the added glitter!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's Café!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card set. Love the image. THanks for sharing with us this week at the Crafter's Cafe.

    Emily, Team B DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!