Saturday 7 September 2013

Funky Hand New Release and Blog Hop!

There are some new releases over at Funky Hand in preparation for Christmas!  There are two downloads and four digi stamps!  And to celebrate, the Design Team are having a little blog hop and one lucky winner will receive both new Christmas downloads and all four digi stamps - the bundle is worth over £11!



I've already shown a few makes from Sleigh Ride - here and here - and the other new digi paper pack release is Silent Night.  Both paper packs have a set of A4 papers plus wordbook so you can get so much more out of them and if you are careful, you can use the less Chrismassy papers for other makes!  The new releases are not available until after Sunday but you have the blog hop between now and then!

I've made this wordbook with Sleigh Ride - simply picked the letters I wanted, cut them out and layered the pages to make the wordbook.  The glittered letters at the bottom are Sizzix die cuts and I've added glitter glue over the top.  Also added glitter glue around each of he large letters and used up lots of freebie ribbons to tie it all together!

I do like making wordbooks as they are fairly quick and easy to make and always look stunning!

Right, back to the hop!  You'll need to hop around us all and collect the letters we provide, unscramble them and rearrange them to make a word.  To enter you'll need to follow the instructions on Get Funky!  You'll have to be quick as the hop is only live for a day - closing date is Sunday 8 September at midnight GMT!

If you've arrived at me from Lou then you are on the right track!  The letter you need to collect from me is

D

Don't forget to leave me a comment before you hop on over to Sam who will give you another letter!  If you've arrived at me and wondering what is going on - please start the hop at Anice so you don't miss any of the letters!

Good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  Layers
Digitally Sweet:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments:  Any Sentiment
Crafty Ribbons:  Anything Goes With Ribbon
Stampotique Designers Challenge:  Lots of Layers

12 comments:

  1. Hello Ruth :-)
    This is fabulous - I have never made a word book but you are certainly an inspiration :-)
    Thank you for this Hop.

    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, you are the shining star of the wordbook world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic word book dearie.Love all that glitter.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wordbook. I love these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of fabby wordbook makes Ruth. Thanks for sharing them
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These wordbooks are absolutely brilliant, I have never made one before but you and Lou have certainly given me the inspiration to try one out. I just love the papers and everything that I have saw so far about the new releases. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wordbook Ruth - you're so talented. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love your word books - this is fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!