Friday 20 September 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Sentiment Is The Key

New Jellypark challenge! Plus two new release stamps as well (which, with a bit of luck I will blog over the weekend but if you can't wait, head over to the store now to purchase - and only £1.25 each too!) The challenge theme for the fortnight is:

Sentiment Is The Key

So we want to see a big sentiment on your creations! And mine doesn't get much bigger than this:


I've used the Calendar Sentiment set - you get each of the months as shown for a titchy £2.25! You can either use them as a small sentiment, or go big like I have!

I've added some extra die cut stars and I honestly cannot remember what papers I've used! I've added some silver 3-d paint for a more manly effect (some blokes don't appreciate glitter!) and that's about it! Oh, and a bit of faux stitching too.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges

Seize The Birthday: Monochromatic
By Lori Designs: Hexagons / Chevrons
Scrappers Delights: Birthdays
Whimsy Inspiration: Masculine

3 comments:

  1. Ruth, I love your cards this week, well I love them every week, but this week that leaning boy has such a great color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way to showcase this sentiment, Ruth! Really love the DP & faux stitching! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous masculine card! The stars and faux stitching are the perfect embellishments. We are so happy you joined us for our "Toppings" option at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!