Tuesday 17 September 2013

Housework

Now don't go sympathising with Deirdery Dunderton when she tells you that its a thankless task trying to keep Dunderton Mews spick and span.  She runs the household like its a military operation - even the daffs stand to attention on the occasional side table.


But then again, housework will suck the life out of you.  So don't say she didn't warn you!

Deirdery is available to buy either coloured or uncoloured from Dr Digi and the coffee table can be bought as part of a bundle with Feet Up.

I've used a page from a paint catalogue for the background - it's either B&Q, Crown or Dulux!  I've handwritten the sentiment and handcut the speech bubble from a bit of card.  And both digi's have been coloured with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

365 Day Cards:  Day 259 - In A Bubble
Path of Positivity:  Honesty
Designed to Colour:  Anything Goes
Digi Galore:  Make A Scene
Robyns Fetish:  People At Their Jobs

14 comments:

  1. Perfect a job many of us HAVE to do, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, just love it!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun, creative background! Thank you for linking up with DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely designs, and such a sweet image you've used........ Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge...........and please come back again soon!!!!!!!

    Hugs
    SOMA
    (Robyn’s Fetish DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest with you, I totally agree. This is so perfect for our HONESTY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Optimistic Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 365 Cards! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh that card is tooo cute!!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! And I am in total agreement--housework can and will suck the life out of anyone, but especially a crafter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is soooo fun! And I really love that you have used the paint catalog as the background. Such a funny card ;o) Made me giggle. Thank you.

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Path of Positivity challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly a brilliant card. I am such a fan of John's work and I truly love the Dunderton's. What an awesome idea to use the backdrop of a painting brochure as your background. I myself tend to keep everything that comes in these days that I might envision having a place in my card making. You never know where you'll find inspiration.

    You hit the nail on the head with your sentiment. No truer words have ever been spoken especially for us crafters.

    Thank you so much for joining us this month on the Path of Positivity. I hope that we will see you again in the future.

    Lisa D., Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes - I agree..... there's no point in wasting your life forever cleaning !!! Far too many more important things to do :-D
    Thank you for joining us over at PoP Honesty Challenge.

    IKE x
    PoP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!