Monday 30 September 2013

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 60

It's time for a new Fetch A Sketch challenge and the sketch is:

Dr Digi is the fab sponsor and here is my take on the sketch.  I've used the Cuppa digi stamp (its currently a freebie on the website!) and coloured it with Promarkers.  Papers are from the A to Z mega collection  by Samantha Walker (I bought it on a One Buck Wednesday deal at Jessica Sprague some time ago and its got a lot for the buck!!)

A little bit of doodling here and there and the card is complete - simple but quirky!  Good luck with the Fetch A Sketch challenge, for more details, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Copic Challenge Group:  Fall Colours
Crafts 4 Eternity:  Anything Goes
Left of Centre:  Element of Water
Crafting For All Seasons:  Funny

4 comments:

  1. This is seriously a digi after my own heart. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little digi. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little digi. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!